Safe space - better place
for COVID 19
Here in WorkBetter we have high standards of cleanliness and hygiene to provide our members safe and healthy workspaces.
● All entrances
● All kitchen areas
● Next to every print station
● In all meeting rooms
● In all toilets
Ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
● Ventilation system with capacity of 12 000 m³/h for each floor
● Jonix Air duct non-thermal plasma (NTP) technology system for prevention and
management of viral infections and associated diseases
● Open-windows schedule (every 2hours for 10 mins in the shared areas)
Enhanced cleaning schedule:
● All tables and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected
● Disinfectant liquid, wipes and paper towels are provided on each floor
Better for me - Better for you:
We highly recommend our members and visitors to:
● Wear a mask in all community areas and meeting rooms
● Keep a safe distance from each other on the common areas, in the meeting rooms or during social events
● Frequently wash their hands for at least 2 minutes, or use sanitizers when in contact with high-touch areas.
BETTER with Awareness:
WorkBetter kindly request every member to self-report when he/she is diagnosed with COVID-19 and get in touch with the WorkBetter’s team immediately when feeling sick or have had a contact with someone who is tested positive for COVID-19, in order to inform all members on the same floor and respectively take special care in disinfecting the area and stop the spread of the disease.